the story was dramatic in the extreme, even before the young woman uncovered the whole truth
i have been experimenting with collage/ink and paints and always with a bit of thread to bind it together
i think i am finally loosening up!
this piece actually started out as a newspaper transfer of an old romance novel.
that has completely disappeared beneath the ink and paint.
the envelope that was demolished in the postal machinery gave me the final title
(there actually is a hole in the upper right corner where i tried to do an embroidery stitch...it almost destroyed my sewing machine!)
I am working toward my next "full moon dreamboard" due February 28....
watch for it!!


2 comments:
WOW I love this....so loose and rhythmic. This is what happens when you work every day! I will slowly catch up on everything you've done.
Just a meme note, I am feeling the same way about my writing. The workshop has already helped me. And producing a lot of stuff in a short time while I was away got me loosened up too. xoxo
Love this!!
Post a Comment