Sunday, April 21, 2013

aiming my camera at indian point

today i had a photo session at indian point,
another park in the lake county  metro parks system.

it was scheduled for the latter part of the month of april
so that we could photograph the spring colors.
mother nature had other plans (yesterday we had snow)
and the color was difficult to find among the browns
and grays of the winter.

i was experimenting with my new lens and had a little
bit of difficulty with the focus at times.  in general, i was
happy with my photos.


























4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Love all the textures. So you are liking the new camera, I hope?

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Love all the textures. So you are liking the new camera, I hope?

Elizabeth Jewell said...

Just came back for another look at these. There is something about them that is so calligraphic. I feel like they are trying to spell something out to me.

Unknown said...

Stunning captures ... How fun to take a class!!